Sunday, July 28, 2013

Living with Pain

Since I started sharing FGXpress Power Strips, as a FGXpress Distributor back in January 2013, I've been simply astounded by the number of people who live with pain. Whether it's arthritis, a sports injury, migraines, fibromyalgia, carpel tunnel or just the aches and pains associated with getting older I would guess that for 2/3 of those I talk to, pain is part of their everyday lives. They are all ages too, from early 20's and up. Many of these people use pain killers on a regular basis just to be able to function. Their pain, in many cases, defines them and has become "something they just live with".

To be able to offer these folks an "all-natural" product like Power Strips that, in most cases, eliminates their pain and allows them to feel years younger is something I'm humbled by. The recent listing of Power Strips by the FDA as a "Class 1 Medical device for the management and relief of pain" has given this amazing product such credibility but the stories we get daily from those who've tried the strips are what really proves we have a product like no other in the natural wellness industry or even in the traditional health world.

Here are some recent testimonials:

"My brother-in-law asked me if he could try a Power Strip for his shoulder that had developed severe pain, making him unable to raise his arm even to take a simple drink of water! He skeptically applied a Power Strip one evening, and the next morning he called me to report that this pain had miraculously disappeared! He, too, is now a believer in the POWER of the Power Strips." CD

"I have had back problems for quite some time now. It just so happens that I had a really bad episode that started a few days before Thanksgiving. I couldn’t even hold my 7 month old niece. I was in the ER I get pain shots that temporarily work and I’m not a fan of pain pills so I didn’t take them.
A couple of weeks later I received samples of the PowerStrips. By day 2 I felt remarkably better! Still skeptical I waited to place my order. The pain didn’t come back and I could sit comfortably and bend down to tie my own shoes. After day 3 I had run out so I ordered the PowerStrips to keep any inflammation down. I now have a full time desk job and the PowerStrips are with me at all times in case I ever have pain." Jenn S.

With FGXpress Power Strips the time has come....when people don't have to LIVE with pain anymore and they can do so without filling their body with meds that, over time, can create even greater health issues. To have a product that is so simple, natural, fast acting and effective on so many different levels (pain relief, improved sleeps, better moods, mental clarity) is exciting and I am proud to be part of it. And there is no feeling like knowing I helped someone regain quality of life by getting rid of the pain they have lived with, in many cases, for years and I did it just by sharing this wonderful product with them.


Each topically applied PowerStrip has two layers. The outer layer contains elemental Germanium. The inner or adhesive layer contains a proprietary blend of: Fermented Korean Red Ginseng, Silver & (Alpha-3 CMP™) Marine Phytoplankton and 3 minerals.


Watch this heartfelt video from Ashley, a young lady who's life has been changed by Power Strips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wNqCNlmKCm4

So if you are someone who lives with pain or knows someone (a spouse, parent, friend)who does I invite you to experience Power Strips for yourself - no strings attached. Simply contact me for more information and ask how you can get a few samples to try. I will get them in the mail as soon as possible.

My email is seawellness@hotmail.com

My website is: www.seawellness.fgxpress.com




No comments:

Post a Comment