Thursday, May 20, 2010

Week 2 - Life's Great!

Well, 14 days of megadosing on FrequenSea by following the 28-Day Miracle (www.seawellness.mycashmiracle.com/Step2.html ) and I'm thrilled to report the following:

1. My hot flashes are basically GONE! I had tried many different herbal remedies over the past several months with no success. I am now sleeping all night again and feel refreshed when I wake up. Whoo Hooo! If getting rid of my hot flashes had been the only benefit of this 28-Day challenge that, in itself, would have been worth it.

2. My skin continues to look and feel smoother.

3. I feel clear-headed and focused all the time. This, of course, makes me feel happy, confident and optimistic about everything. I love this feeling!

4. My appetite is consistent. By that I mean I don't seem to have to eat as much to feel full and I don't have cravings.

5. Starting a few years ago I would get migraine headaches every couple of weeks (I chalked this up to my hormone levels changing) and I haven't had even a hint of a headache now for about 2 months. Remember, I was taking FrequenSea before though not in these large doses.

One more week and then I drop down to 4 oz. per day for 8 days. After the 28 days I will go back to my usual dose of 1 - 2 oz/day as my maintenance program.

I have to say, once those hot flashes disappeared I KNEW and really understood how well the body responds to perfect nutrition. Without proper nutrition the body just can't perform the way it should. It's like trying to grow a plant in a dark room with very little water - sure, it will grow but it will be spindley, droopy and yellow and will never survive.

And, sadly, even when we try to eat better we may still not be getting what we need. "Over the past century, the quality of fresh food has declined due to soil depletion, unsustainable farming practices, overproduction of crops, and the use of pesticides and herbicides. You can no longer assume you’re getting all of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and phytonutrients you need by eating a multitude of fresh produce—even if you’re eating organically. " from Mercola.com May 18, 2010

That's it for this week....here's hoping we get great weather for the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment